Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some of my Star Wars drawings...more like doodles. (part I )

One of the things I really enjoy is Star Wars.
I know that my drawings here are
rudimentary, but some are really good, too. I know I can use some improvement
with some of the characters, but I wanted
to showcase things I like to do, like a solar
lens flare with my Vader (left) or the blister
card experiment with me as a storm trooper
(below left). Also, I have different drawings of Darth Vader on here, but some were just quick sketches
and others just for fun. Some of my drawings were for examples and other as gifts. I feel that these are good
but I am confident I can do better. 

This Vader was a quick sketch for a friend.
Blister Card Me as a Stormtrooper.

A 4"x6" sketch of Boba Fett I made for a friend.
A Darth Vader I like, I drew.


A quick sketch of Qui Gon Jinn, I drew.
A drawing of Luke Skywalker, I drew.


My attempt at drawing Obi Wan Kenobi
An attempt to draw Asoka from Clone Wars.


My sketch for Star Wars Day 2010
Vader feeling a presence.

My attempt to draw R2-D2 (2010)
Vader feeling blue.

Another Vader I drew for a friend.
A Christmas present for my niece.

Sentinel Light Saber designed by Kirk McConnell (AutoCAD) 2007










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Constructive feedback is always welcomed.