Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Thing is...

This is one of my my more recent drawings. I spent many hours on it. From previous entries you can see the pencils or the basic ink work I did for this drawing. Now I would like to present my digitally enhanced picture of The Thing, from Marvel Comics: Fantastic Four. This is a fan art piece, and perhaps it will be good enough to get noticed by individuals at Marvel?  I have another version without the text, but this is the one I want to show. Eventually I would like to reduce this down to a 5"x8" size and use as a promo card to promote the artwork I do. Overall, I am satisfied with the design and rendering done on this picture. The Thing is one of my favorite characters, and he is not too hard to draw. He is just a bit time consuming when it comes to some of his details. But, when I draw characters like him, I just remember Thing's motto: "It's Clobberin' Time!"

The Thing (Marvel)-Fan Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Constructive feedback is always welcomed.